- DC: Wonder Woman is too difficult to find a movie audience for-
- Marvel: YO YOU LIKE BLACK WIDOW? HERE SHE IS IN THE NEXT CAPTAIN AMERICA MOVIE WITH A TON OF SCREENTIME AND MAJOR ASSKICKING SKILLS
- DC: We can't allow the lesbians in Batwoman to get married in the comic, sorry.
- Marvel: HEY GUESS WHAT WE'RE GONNA FEATURE A GAY WEDDING ON THE COVER OF AN X-MEN ISSUE
- DC: The new direction for storytelling needs to be dark, gritty, mature and cynical.
- Marvel: DUDE CHECK IT OUT LOKI GOES SPEED DATING IS THAT NOT THE BEST SHIT EVER
- DC: After years of rumors, the Superman/Batman movie is finally coming, but with a new actor and suit for Batman and MAYBE a cameo from Wonder Woman.
- Marvel: PHASE 2 MOTHERFUCKERS EVERYONE IS IN EVERYONE'S MOVIE AND THERE AIN'T NO STOPPIN US NOW
- DC: We can try to add maybe one or two 'people of color' to our lineup...maybe...
- Marvel: NEW MS MARVEL THAT'S MUSLIM AMERICAN, BITCHES.
- DC: We feel no problem with Batman's vengeful personality being like wet cardboard.
- Marvel: NEW LATINA GHOST RIDER WHO SEEKS VENGEANCE WHILE TAKING HIS AWEET LIL BRO FOR ICE CREAM
- DC: We can't mention any superhero titles in our movies, that's ridiculous.
- Marvel: FUCK YEAH YOU WANT A RACOON VOICED BY BRADLEY COOPER WITH A GIANT GUN? YOU WANT VIN DIESEL PLAYING A TREE? AMY FUCKING POND PLAYING A SEXY BALD SPACE PIRATE? HERE YOU FUCKERS GO
- DC: Our fanbase is mostly white males, I'm sure our focus is-
- Marvel: NEW SHE HULK LINE WHERE SHE GOES TO COURT THEN SAVES NEW YORK
- DC: Wait-
- Marvel: NEW FEMALE THOR
- DC: I didn't-
- Marvel: NEW BLACK CAPTAIN AMERICA
- Marvel: TAKE ALL THIS COOL SHIT MARVEL BE OUTIE
- Marvel: PEACE
I think my favorite part of this episode is the fact that Myka still has NO IDEA that she’s going to be madly in love with Pete by the next one
I say, rolling my eyes so hard that they roll out of my brain and down the street (via ohsoblackandwhite)
I have been having an argument with a friend and he says that Marvel is for guys, please help me prove to him that there are lots of women who like Marvel!
MARVEL WOMEN ASSEMBLE
80615 strong so far!
WE BROKE 90 THOUSAND!!!
Some guys need to GET THE FUCK OVER THEMSELVES!!
Women have ALWAYS liked comics and gaming, it is not news. Women and girls are finally speaking up!
Abolition of a woman’s right to abortion, when and if she wants it, amounts to compulsory maternity: a form of rape by the State.
Edward Abbey (via kushandwizdom)
Claiming there is no other life in the universe is like scooping up some water, looking at the cup and claiming there are no whales in the ocean.
Neil deGrasse Tyson in response to “Aliens can’t exist because we haven’t found them yet” (via unusual-entities)
Having a female protagonist (and other female officer of law enforcement) made it possible to articulate, through her, various ideas about male violence against women that seemed important to me. She sees nothing mysterious about what the killer is doing. It’s just misogyny – age-old male violence against women. She sees such violence as endemic in patriarchal societies.
- Allan Cubitt, creator & writer of ‘The Fall’
I CANT BREAHTE
Kind of a sobering picture, isn’t it? This was the very first picture of Earth … taken from a human standing outside of Earth.
On July 20, 1969, at 4:18 p.m ET, Americans Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin on Apollo 11 landed their lunar module on what Aldrin described as the “magnificent desolation” of the lunar surface.
Armstrong radioed: “Houston, Tranquility Base here. The Eagle has landed.” Back in Texas, the NASA mission control erupted in celebration.